You will have to show your Covid Safe Ticket at the entrance to the exhibition. We follow the measures and decisions of the government. The Covid Safe Ticket is MANDATORY from 16 years old, unless the participants are part of a school group.
Wearing a face mask is mandatory from the age of 12.
From 16: CST + face mask mandatory
Below is the most current CST info we have. We will always post the latest information on this page.
HET COVID SAFE TICKET
Have completed the full vaccination schedule
(Two doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca or one dose of Johnson & Johnson) + two weeks OR a negative PCR test dated not more than 48 hours previously (date and time of collection)
A negative antigen test dated not more than24 hours ago (date and time of collection)
A negative antigen test dated not more than 24 hours ago(date and time of collection)
Proof of recovery (of more than 10 days and not more than 180 days old)
This is a QR-code that you need to have in your possession:
TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
The health and safety of artists, fans and staff is our top priority.
Keep up-to-date with government guidelines. Take care of yourself.
OTHER INFORMATION AND MEASURES
Before your visit
Buy your ticket online at the website.
During your visit
- At the entrance, you should show your ticket on your smartphone to be scanned.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for everyone over the age of 12.
- Keep your distance from other visitors.
- The number of visitors is strictly limited and controlled at all times, thanks to an online ticketing system and manual controls at the entrance and exit.
- A signposted route has been created to manage traffic and public flow better. We count on your caution and your kindness to others.
- Wherever possible, we ask that you not to bring any large objects, such as large bags, with you.